[Freeswitch-users] FreeSWITCH Windows Service does not Start

Ron Avriel ravriel_1 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 20 22:21:41 PST 2009

Thanks for answer.
The problem is missing permission for the network service account to FreeSWITCH directory.
Once permission is granted FreeSWITCH service starts OK.

However, I think that unless there's a way to grant that permission inside the service
installation code ("freeswitch -install") then the service should be configured to run as local system account.
Otherwise, I think it will cause a lot of trouble to all.

Ron