[Freeswitch-users] Dialling from a conferance

Sias Mey sias at cpdata.co.za
Mon Jan 19 07:10:39 PST 2009

Hmm all testing was done to another extension on the same FS server...
but as I said I am busy reinstalling and setting up the new version.

Ill make sure to try some additional tests asap. I just had it in my
mind that I couldent get it to ring last time and havent seen anything
said about it on the list so... I asked in case someone like you who
knows more than I do can save me a weeks worth of wondering about it.

Thanks you very much.
Sias