[Freeswitch-users] Dialing Out Problem via Gateway

Will Smith willbelair at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 16 13:09:01 PST 2009

Hi,
I got a strange problem that I don't really understand, and I hope that you could give me some hint how to fix that:

When I dial out through a gateway that is defined in the sip_profiles/external , (The xml file is simple as below. )  I cannot talk or hear from the other end. But when I put the line on hold, two ends can hear music, and when open the line again, this time 2 ends can hear and talk. Is there any where that I can fix this problem? Thank you

<include>
  <gateway name="mygw">
    <param name="username" value="myusername"/>
    <param name="realm" value="my_sip_server.com"/>
    <param name="password" value="mypassword"/>
    <param name="proxy" value="my_sip_server.com"/>
    <param name="expire-seconds" value="600"/>
    <param name="register" value="true"/>
  </gateway>
</include>