[Freeswitch-users] Channel variable 'call_timeout'.

Tamas Cseke cstomi.levlist at gmail.com
Fri Jan 16 05:17:12 PST 2009

Hello,

It seems originate_timeout isn't take effect when we got early media.

Our carrier is sending the ring tone in early media, so if I try
<action application="bridge"
data="{originate_timeout=15}sofia/gateway/mygw/whatsoever"/>
timeout isn't occur after 15s

however with:
<action application="bridge" data="{originate_timeout=15,
ignore_early_media=yes}sofia/gateway/mygw/whatsoever"/>

timeout is OK. but we don't get early media, I think it would be nice to
not ignore it

I found ring_ready and return_ring_ready could you please tell me what
do they mean?
So I'd like to make the timer expire only on 200 OK. and don't ignore
early media.

Thank you,
Tomi