[Freeswitch-users] No Audio when dial out via gateway

Will Smith willbelair at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 15 13:42:53 PST 2009

Hi,
I have successfully installed and configured the FS thanks to the community help. Greatly appreciate all.
Now I have some basic error:

I can dial out from extension 1000 (all default ext) to any number not in the same network. I got the other number rung, and answered, but cannot hear anything from both ends. Strange thing is I can broadcast an audio into the conversation, and both ends can hear the audio, but just cannot talk.

I just hope that it would be something easy to be pointed out by experienced users.

Thank you,

Will