[Freeswitch-users] Registrar performance

kokoska.rokoska kokoska.rokoska at post.cz
Wed Jan 14 13:32:03 PST 2009

Hi all,

could someone be so kind and share some data about concurrently
registered users at FreeSWITCH from production usage?

I have done few sipp testing and fall in doubt...

BTW: I use xml_curl for directory and the data are served through:
1. apache, php, mysql
2. lighttpd, "c" binary, mysql
and in both cases the performance is near the same - well, let say, not
differs dramatically. When run kamailio with usrloc db mode 3 (no cache,
all in db) on the same machine, performance is very good, so I hope the
uderlaying system is setted-up properly.

Thanks a lot!

Best regards,

kokoska.rokoska