[Freeswitch-users] FreeSWITCH, MRCP and Perl

Brian West brian at freeswitch.org
Tue Jan 13 10:40:39 PST 2009

Well I also want to have someone take pocketsphinx and flite and build
an opensource speech server and maybe gain some momentum to improve
it.  btw pocketsphinx supports jsgf, I need to update mod_pocketsphinx
to do that but I want to work with DHD to figure out how to load the
dictionary once... and just load grammar files moving forward.

/b