[Freeswitch-users] Gateways vs Directory Users

Anthony Minessale anthony.minessale at gmail.com
Tue Jan 13 10:02:35 PST 2009

when you tell sofia to parse a domain and it finds gateways in a user the
gateways belong to the
sofia profile so there is no effective difference, the main reason for
gateways in users is for a feature
that allows you to register all gateways in a user when you get an inbound
reg but there are other benefits in the form of where you manage your
gateways etc.