[Freeswitch-users] FreeSWITCH, MRCP and Perl

mszlazak at aol.com mszlazak at aol.com
Mon Jan 12 09:46:00 PST 2009

 Yup, or just get pocketsphinx "tuned" up for telephony and then no one will have to bother with ASR vendors.

I believe that some speech data from a good size sample for training is needed to make it more "speaker independent" and better suited for use with phone calls. I have a list of things from the Sphinx forums that would be good to have for a telephony ready PocketSphinx. There is a "wsj" database but I don't know if that's would help??

Best. Mark.