[Freeswitch-users] Can I transfer information from local application to FS without the need of another server?

mszlazak at aol.com mszlazak at aol.com
Sun Jan 11 14:21:59 PST 2009

I would like to transfer information from an ASR application to FS (both on the same box) without setting up another server (e.g. PHP+Apache).
I see that FS can do outgoing HTTP request but does it have something for handling inbound requests?

I thought of transferring from the other app a to FS extension, have FS do some Javascript, then transfer back to the app but no information is passed except that it maybe implicit in the extension that is chosen.

Thanks.