[Freeswitch-users] Freeswitch not passing more than two calls

ahgindia ahgindia308 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 9 07:51:14 PST 2009

Here is the log I collected from freeswitch log messages :
http://pastebin.freeswitch.org/6714
Please check this and let me know if you find anything.

Is it reliable safe to use new release of freeswitch 1.0.2 on the production
server? Will there be this issue in that release. Please advice me for the
issue.