[Freeswitch-users] Freeswitch not passing more than two calls

ahgindia ahgindia308 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 8 08:46:40 PST 2009

Hi all,
I have a freeswitch setup for bridging calls between two gateways.
i.e. Originator -> Gateway A -> freeswitch -> Gateeway B -> terminator user
I have it running very well for last 43 days.
But from last one week, I noticed that freeswitch was not able to pass more
than two calls at once. All the other calls were failing with hang up cause
41 (NORMAL_TEMPORARY_FAILURE).
The freeswitch was back to normal work only I restarted freeswitch.
Can anybody suggest any issue or suggestion for this problem.