[Freeswitch-users] polycom one-way audio problem

Matthew Kaufman matthew at matthew.at
Wed Jan 7 10:33:23 PST 2009

Updated to current a couple days ago, default dialplan, extensions are
registered as 1001 and 1002.

tcpdump on the freeswitch host shows RTP going both ways to/from both
phones.

This is running on CentOS, so your log and debug instructions don't make
much sense, but I do have SIP tracing enabled... see
http://pastebin.freeswitch.org/6694

The phones are on the 10.10.155.0/24 subnet, the switch is on
198.202.199.1, but there's no NAT between, just a router... from the POV
of the switch, it can see all the phones on the 10.10.155.0/24 network
directly.

Matthew Kaufman