[Freeswitch-users] Need some info

Aadil M akm.freeswitchuser at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 06:44:12 PST 2009

Hi All,

I am a new comer to FreeSwitch. The thing is I am planning to setup a call
center along with a few of my friends. Hence I was looking around for some
IP PBX and so stumbled upon FreeSwitch.
This call center would be a 10 to 20 person setup.
Here are a few of the questions that I have?

1. Can I have just on PSTN line and configure multiple extensions on FS by
using relevent hardware?If not then how many PSTN lines would I require?

2. I did Google for the hardware, it seems I would require some FXO/FXS
cards. Am I right? Where can I get them?

I am sorry if you find these question too novice or lame. Kindly forgive me.
Looking for a positive reply from the community.

Regards,
Aadil