[Freeswitch-users] Problems with ODBC

fidibus83 fidibus83 at aol.com
Tue Jan 6 07:30:24 PST 2009

The libmyodbc package is installed.

But I see I have a lot of version of libmyodbc:

libmyodbc3.so

libmyodbc3_r.so

libmyodbc3_r-3.51.14.so

libmyodbc3-3.51.14.so

I changed odbcinst.ini:

[MySQL]

Description = ODBC for MySQL

Driver = /usr/lib/libmyodbc3.so

Setup = /usr/lib/libodbcmyS.so

I run isgl –vvv and I get this:

[08S01] [unixODBC] [MySQL] [ODBC 3.51 Driver] Can’t connect to local MySQL
server through socket ‘/var/run/mysqld/mysqld.sock’ (2)

[ISQL] ERROR: Could not SQLConnect

  _____