[Freeswitch-users] How do I set my FS internal ip address to a "static" value.

mszlazak at aol.com mszlazak at aol.com
Sun Jan 4 12:14:27 PST 2009

I believe there is a variable $${domain} that is used by FreeSwitch for it's internal IP address. This address was 10.0.0.2 but changes when I connect or disconnect things to my computer and I wanted to make it "static." The "Getting Started Guide" suggests this is do-able but it seems I have to change things in several places besides vars.xml like \sip_profiles\internal.xml and maybe other places. Is there some general way to set my internal domain?

Thanks.

?