[Freeswitch-users] MOH and bypass media

Brian West brian at freeswitch.org
Fri Jan 2 09:57:13 PST 2009

Please see:

     <!--
         When calls are in no media this will bring them back to media
         when you press the hold
button
.                                                                                                                             -->
     <!--<param name="media-option" value="resume-media-on-hold"/> --

                                                                                                <
!--
         This will allow a call after an attended transfer go back to
          bypass media after an attended transfer.
     -->
     <!--<param name="media-option" value="bypass-media-after-att-
xfer"/>-->

in sip_profiles/internal.xml

/b
PS you can't get out of the media path when you unhold... FS will be
in the media path hold button moving forward unless you use the
uuid_media command to turn it back off.