[Freeswitch-users] pocketsphinx and event socket

Peter P GMX Prometheus001 at gmx.net
Sat Feb 28 04:18:54 PST 2009

Hello,

I have tried the pizza demo and did it get to work so far.

However I would like to use pocketsphinx through event socket.
I saw in the wiki that there is a chapter for Speech Synthesis Commands:
http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Mod_commands#Speech_Synthesis_Commands
However this is empty.
Also
http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/ASR
didn't give me a hint.

As I am not a Java programmer, it's hard for me to determine how the
pizza demo actually works.

Anybody has a sample how he did it e.g. in Php/Perl or so? (I am working
with Ruby)

Or back to the basics: Is it possible to use pocketsphinx through event
socket?

Best regards
Peter