[Freeswitch-users] Adding an info digit to sip from

Josh Forman jforman at wcgltd.com
Wed Feb 25 11:51:00 PST 2009

The problem here is that what you are showing me produces:

From: "1004" <sip:1004 at 99.185.85.3>;tag=1SparjgraS69m
To: <sip:1235 at conference.freeswitch.org;this=rocks>

when what I need to output would look like this:

From: "1004" <sip:1004 at 99.185.85.3;this=rocks>;tag=1SparjgraS69m
To: <sip:1235 at conference.freeswitch.org>

with the "this=rocks" in the FROM field, not the TO field.
I know that you can change parts of the from field by setting
effective_caller_id_name and effective_caller_id_number, but I don't
know how I would add that bit of data to the end of the SIP URI inside
the < >
Is there a variable that I could set or perhaps some method similar to
overwriting the To header shown at http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Sofia#Modifying_the_To
:_header that can be used to accomplish this?

Thanks
Josh

On Feb 25, 2009, at 2:35 PM, freeswitch-users-request at lists.freeswitch.org