[Freeswitch-users] Adding an info digit to sip from header

Josh Forman jforman at wcgltd.com
Wed Feb 25 08:34:08 PST 2009

Which variable would I need to set via the dialplan to do this
though?  Your example looks like it would be the dialstring for the
bridge application but if that works it would probably be added to the
To header instead of the From, right?  I can't be sure since nothing
I've tried has had any affect.
Between looking at the wiki and random experimenting I haven't found
anything that works thus far.

On Feb 25, 2009, at 11:01 AM, freeswitch-users-request at lists.freeswitch.org