[Freeswitch-users] Web-based forum?

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Tue Feb 24 11:19:44 PST 2009

> Maybe this question has been raised before, but if not: There's so
> much traffic in this mailing list that I was wondering if adding a
> web-based forum on the site was in the works?

We are upgrading the freeswitch.org site soon to drupal 6.9. We are
considering turning on the forum feature there. No definitive decision
has been made but this request has come in several times. However, we
are trying to make it so that the devs don't have yet another place to
have to monitor for user questions, etc. so we will need to figure out
a way to make it easy to use for the experts...

-MC