[Freeswitch-users] SIP dump to DB

kokoska.rokoska kokoska.rokoska at post.cz
Mon Feb 23 22:13:52 PST 2009

Joseph Bajin napsal(a):
> If you write it correctly it will work just fine.

Yes, this is challenge I have talked about :-)

> That is how most of
> all the other correlation engines work.

I don't have enough informations but from what I heard from friendly
"competitors" they are usualy log (SIP|ISUP) messages after they are
parsed by their "routing" servers and not run separate
tshark+parser+logger. Or they duplicate (just) SIP messages to separate
machine and parse and log them there (SERlike server + sip_trace).

> Your setup is not going to be
> bigger than some of the large telecoms that use these systems today.

I hope so :-)

Thanks once more, Joseph, for your info!

Best regards,

kokoska.rokoska