[Freeswitch-users] Deployment information and use cases

Ognjen Seslija oseslija at gmail.com
Mon Feb 23 10:55:19 PST 2009

Hello,

I run FreeSWITCH as a PBX solution for several companies, all sharing a
single server in a "vritual pbx" deployment. Dialplans and user directories
are all separate and handled per domains. Currently, there is about 250
phones set to use it, about 200 more will be migrated soon from Asterisk
(I'm still using it as a PSTN PRI gateway). Everything is designed per
domain, so it's easy to add more servers, add more sites into a company's
dialplan, lcr etc.
I really love FS as it saved me a lot of trouble I had with Asterisk.

Ognjen
(sekil)