[Freeswitch-users] Question about BLF...

Klaus Hochlehnert hochlehnert at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 22 16:04:35 PST 2009

Hi,

I'm just playing around with FreeSWITCH and I have 2 questions about BLF
(with SNOM phones):

- When I played around with the sample dial plan I found out that BLF works
better than Asterisk, but not 100% right:
  > When phone 1000 gets a call the BLF lamp on phone 1001 blinks and after
phone 1000 takes the call the lamp on phone 1001 is on
  > But when phone 1000 gets a second call, takes it and hangs up the lamp
on phone 1001 turns off even if the first call is still active
  > Is that a problem or did I do something wrong???

- Second question is how can I set up BLF if I want to have my dial plan
completely in a perl script (no XML besides calling the perl script)?

Thanks, Klaus