[Freeswitch-users] recommended settings for max-proceeding param

Chav Paskov chavpaskov at shaw.ca
Sat Feb 21 15:37:26 PST 2009

Hi Everybody,
if it is not too much of a trouble can somebody point to a recommended
value for max-proceeding  in sofia.conf.xml ?
If there is no recommended value what should be taken under
consideration in order to determine one.

I dug into the archives and discovered a thread called "Freeswitch
freezes under increased call load" and there together with
session per sec and max allowed sessions  was  recommended
max-proceeding under sofia.conf.xml to be changed.
I've just installed 1.0.3 version and checked the sofia.conf.xml file .
I was not able to find a default setting for max-proceeding ,
when i added it  i started getting cored umps.

Regards
Chav