[Freeswitch-users] Passing Caller_ID to MOD_LCR

Rupa Schomaker (lists) freeswitch-users at lists.rupa.com
Fri Feb 20 14:08:40 PST 2009

> "default" is a reserved profile name -- I should probably prevent that
> from loading.

correction, default is not reserved...

> Regarding passing the callerid to the custom sql, let me see what I can
> come up with...

You can now specify channel variables in your custom sql.  So, you
should be able to pass CID or a subset of CID to your custom sql.  I've
updated the wiki with info on this.

beware: channel vars only work when called in the context of a session.
 Using a profile that uses a custom sql with channel variables from the
commandline will result in an error.

-Rupa