[Freeswitch-users] SIP dump to DB

kokoska rokoska kokoska.rokoska at post.cz
Fri Feb 20 08:15:51 PST 2009

jonathan augenstine napsal(a):
> You can tcpdump and then use wireshark to graph the calls.  When the
> dump is displayed in wireshark, select 'Statistics' -> VoIP Calls.  You
> will see a display of all VoIP calls.  Select the one you want graphed,
> or select them all and you will see REINVITE and REFER interaction as
> well as RTP streams.

Thank you very much, jonathan, for your interest!

I use ngrep+wireshark many times a day, but I'm affraid it is not
suitable for that amount of data.

Even with few hundreds MiBs of pcap file wireshark becoms very slow and
I can't imagine how to load 50-100 GiB file with milions of calls and
try to search for one of them :-)

And, even worse, I should "rotate" the file and, don't end with call
divided to multiple files...

Best regards,

kokoska.rokoska