[Freeswitch-users] SIP dump to DB

Shelby Ramsey sicfslist at gmail.com
Fri Feb 20 07:38:17 PST 2009

Sorry .. I didn't give enough detail.  My point was to dump it via NGREP ...
parse it using something else to get it into a database where it would be
usable.  Then you can match calls from the CDR (using the UUID) to the
database.  The benefit is that you don't have to put the burden on your FS
boxes to do it ... Just monitor from another device and then dump it into
the database.  Of course you better have a beast of database if you want to
do 10,000 writes per second :) or be running something like NDB that scales
well.

There are other tools like scapy as well that can be quite useful in fact.

Shelby