[Freeswitch-users] SIP dump to DB

kokoska rokoska kokoska.rokoska at post.cz
Fri Feb 20 03:24:20 PST 2009

Hi all,

I'm facing the problem I need all SIP messages "going thru" FreeSWITCH
(I know FS i B2BUA - so, better to say just "all SIP messages") logged
somewhere and this log have to be "searchable" (by call-id etc) and I
should be able to simply delete "old" messages...
And more over - it should be done on not trivial SIP messages amount -
say hundreds messages per second.

My questions are:
1. Do you have any suggestion how to do it with FreeSWITCH?
2. Or it is not possible now, and "bounty" is necessary? :-)
3. How hard it will be to implement?

----------
FYI:
I think something like SER/Kamailio/OpenSIPS siptrace is what I'am
(probably) looking for:
http://www.kamailio.org/docs/modules/1.4.x/siptrace.html
It could go (based on my tests) up to 7-10.000 messages per second till
MySQL "dies"...

Thanks for your time :-)

Best regards,

kokoska.rokoska