[Freeswitch-users] xml_cdr setup and use questions.

Tim Meade Tim.Meade at millicorp.com
Thu Feb 19 04:23:49 PST 2009

Greetings all.

I'm fairly new to freeswitch, but I've been watching here for a while.   We've finally decided to take the plunge and try to integrate this into our working environments, so I've spent the last couple days playing around with it.

My immediate question has to do with xml_cdr.   I want to have it contact our web system so that I can put away the specifics of each call. This should be perfect for what I need to do.

Here is my current configuration.

<configuration name="xml_cdr.conf" description="XML CDR CURL logger">
      <settings>
            <param name="url" value="http://192.168.3.24/fs/freeswitch.cfc?mehtod=cdrProcess"/>
            <param name="log-dir" value=""/>
      </settings>
</configuration>

The call to the web server is being executed twice.  Any ideas why?  One has more fields than the other.  Both have what seems to be identical <variables>, but one has several other sections as well.

Thanks in advance.

Tim