[Freeswitch-users] Skypiax (Skype Network endpoint) for FreeSWITCH

Carlos Talbot carlos.talbot at gmail.com
Wed Feb 18 18:53:29 PST 2009

Giovannia,

great work on mod_skypiax. I've been testing it under Windows and it sounds
great including PSTN calls. I plan to include it as part of the Windows MSI
build.

One question I have, is ringback suppose to work with mod_skypiax? Whenever
I dial a number I get a few seconds of dead air before the call is answered.
I've tried adding ringback and transfer_ringback into the dialplan just
before the bridge command but no go. Am I missing something? Thanks.

regards,

Carlos