[Freeswitch-users] Originate and bridge with lua

Nik Middleton nik.middleton at noblesolutions.co.uk
Wed Feb 18 13:56:12 PST 2009

Sorted now thanks, it needed to be in the format

session:execute("bridge", "{params}sofia/gateway/Mygateway/number");

key change was '"'

Now I've converted my js script to lua going to run some tests tomorrow.

I sincerely hope it'll handle more than the 10 calls js would break at.

Here's my current setup

External prog generates bgapi calls via socket and calls originate with
name of lua script also passed.

Lua does IVR and then bridges where required.  It also fires back an
event to show result of call.

Astererisk happily does around 200 calls, I'm hoping FS will do better
or I've just been wasting my time.  Is there a more efficient way of
doing this?

Regards,