[Freeswitch-users] call goes to wrong context

kokoska rokoska kokoska.rokoska at post.cz
Wed Feb 18 06:24:51 PST 2009

Anthony Minessale napsal(a):
> if the inbound calls are coming from a registration to a provider you
> will have to set a context param in the gateway itself.
> All inbound calls from a gateway registration are now associated with
> the gateway they were registered with and inherit
> the context from there.

Thank you very much, Anthony, for your explanation!
I got advice to setup context in gateway definition from Brian on IRC
channel and it works, so I asume the the reason is some internal FS
change :-)

> Maybe i'll change the default context of a gateway to be the default
> context of it's host profile to avoid this issue.

You'll be very glad :-)
Because it is how it works in the past (at about 3-4 weeks old FS svn
trunk) and even more - it is a little bit strange if xml_curl looks for
"default" context which I don't have either...
BTW: Is "default" context mandatory for FreeSWITCH (hardcoded somewhere
in the code) or it is up to users decision how to name contexts?

Tahnks once more, Anthony!

Best regards,

kokoska.rokoska