[Freeswitch-users] ipauth - directory

Leon de Rooij leon at scarlet-internet.nl
Wed Feb 18 06:03:52 PST 2009

Hi Anthony,

I tried your second option, but how does it work with xml-curl then ?
As far as I understand it, this doesn't work by doing a user-directory
xml lookup at INVITE time, or does it ?

Or does it want to generate an ACL at FS startup and filling up all
the allow-nodes by polling the entire domain, filtering out all users
with CIDR entry and putting those in the ACL itself ?

If so, is that the reason why FS tries (at startup) to POST to the
webserver with:
hostname
=
test
&section
=
directory
&tag_name
=
domain
&key_name=name&key_value=test.com&domain=test.com&purpose=network-list

?

Thanks & regards,

Leon