[Freeswitch-users] Deployment information and use cases

Raul Fragoso raul at etellicom.com
Tue Feb 17 16:20:55 PST 2009

Hello FreeSWITCHERS,

My company is currently creating a suite of applications which uses
FreeSWITCH as the back-end for an IP-PBX solution. We currently have a
prospect to have our first customer installation - a governmental
department. That is a tender to have an IP-PBX installation to connect
their four office branches, each one with about 300 users - which I am
sure FreeSWITCH is able to handle. Since this is an official tender,
it's part of their protocol to ask about real sites using the product.

Having said that, would you mind sharing some information about your
experience with FreeSWITCH deployments ?

No need to give many details, but a short summary with company name (if
possible), when it was deployed, server equipment, number of users,
number of concurrent calls, what kind of functions and services are used
and overall capacity of the system.

I would really appreciate if you can share that information. And if you
guys agree (and explicitly manifest your agreement), I can compile the
information in the FreeSWITCH wiki under a "Use Cases" page so it can
serve as a common reference as well.

Kind regards,

Raul Fragoso