[Freeswitch-users] Anyone running FS from a Thumb Flash USB?

Kristian Kielhofner kristian.kielhofner at gmail.com
Tue Feb 17 16:20:01 PST 2009

I don't think so but something tells me that FreeSWITCH won't do too
well without an MMU and the external libs and modules could cause
quite a problem.  Not that it is impossible but the uh, performance,
would be interesting...

Can anyone call me out on this assumption?

--
Kristian Kielhofner
http://blog.krisk.org