[Freeswitch-users] (OT) SPA-922 unlock

Gabriel Kuri gkuri at ieee.org
Tue Feb 17 13:51:09 PST 2009

On the slight chance they're not doing remote provisioning and the phone
is just simply locked with a username/password, you'll need to feed the
phone a TFTP server via DHCP Option 66 and setup a config file on that
tftp server with the name spa922.cfg.

Contact me off list about generating a config file for the phone.

Gabe