[Freeswitch-users] xml_cdr Call Flow for attended transfer

Luis F Urrea lfurrea at gmail.com
Tue Feb 17 13:26:35 PST 2009

any hints?

what would be the best way to report CDRs for attended transfers??

We are using C with libxml to create a binary that can be called from a
script to rotate xml_cdrs and insert them on SQLite and would gladly submit
the code to your revision, advice and maybe even potential use.

I appreciate your advice.