[Freeswitch-users] Options for configure script

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Tue Feb 17 09:34:39 PST 2009

On Tue, Feb 17, 2009 at 8:54 AM, Pablo Hernan Saro <pablosaro at gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks Mathieu.
> So, it is not possible to set this at build time by passing a
> parameter to the configure script...
> IMHO, a symbolic link is not a good idea in production environments.
> BR

You can also specify these in the config files. You can put the logs
and/or CDR files wherever you'd like. If you open up
conf/autoload_configs/logfile.conf.xml you'll see that there is a line
commented out - this line will let you choose the default log file
path. In fact, I think you'll approve of the location already
specified on that line. :)

-MC