[Freeswitch-users] Passing Caller_ID to MOD_LCR

Tchavdar Paskov chavpaskov at shaw.ca
Mon Feb 16 23:18:47 PST 2009

I also have  another question.
When i insert my custom query  it looks like the profile is loaded successfully  but then when i place a call or use

lcr  ##########  default  /which is where i defined the sql query/  and check the console output  turns out that the switch is using  the default  sql guery .

How i can make sure that  the custom sql is the only one that is to be executed.
/All required fields in the custom sql are in accordance with the requirements - it returns the exact required names and returned field number is also correct/.

Thank you agai for your time
Chav