[Freeswitch-users] Passing Caller_ID to MOD_LCR

Rupa Schomaker (lists) freeswitch-users at lists.rupa.com
Mon Feb 16 21:01:11 PST 2009

On 2/16/2009 7:40 PM, Tchavdar Paskov wrote:
> > Hi,
> > Is there a way to pass Caller Id to mod lcr and somehow to include it in
> > a custom  sql.
> > currently  my dialplan looks like this:
> >
> >    <extension name="LCR">
> >       <condition field="destination_number" expression="^1(\d+)$"
> > break="never">
> >          <action application="set" data="bypass_media=true" />
> >        <action application="lcr" data="$1"/>
> >       <action application="bridge" data="${lcr_auto_route}"/>
> >       </condition>
> >     </extension>
> > i guess that Caller_ID is already passed but i was thinking  about
> > making some LCR decisions based on Destination number and Caller_ID
> > /Interstate,Intrastate for example/
> >
> > Thanks for your time

mod_lcr doesn't make any decisions based on caller id.  Probably the
best way to handle this would be to use profiles.  You could extract the
areacode and use that to determine which profile to use.  It would be
awkward if you want to handle all area codes -- but for a smaller set of
area codes it might be sufficient.