[Freeswitch-users] FS SIP audio quality?

Ken Rice krice at suspicious.org
Mon Feb 16 18:21:13 PST 2009

If it wasn't meant as a troll I personally, publically, and directly
apologize to you...

What I see all the time is people want everything for free and then think
its the developers responsibility to give away free tech support on this
software which is free in the first place.

Tony and his crew work on FreeSWITCH as much to feed their families as they
do to have an open platform that anyone can use