[Freeswitch-users] mod_pa - pa list - call states

Jan Fricke fanatikneo at gmx.de
Sun Feb 15 23:59:47 PST 2009

Hello,
I'm using Freeswitch (1.0.trunk) as a softphone with mod_pa. My GUI
communicates with freeswitch via xml-rpc and fetches calls with "pa list".
If somebody is calling, the state of the call is hold. When the call is
answered with "pa answer" it is active. If someone calls me while I'm in
call the state of the second call is hold. So far so good.
But if the first call ends, the second is marked as active although it
is still ringing and should be "hold".
Is this the intended behavior of "pa list" or did I missunderstand the
command?

Best regards

Jan