[Freeswitch-users] FS SIP audio quality?

Ken Rice krice at freeswitch.org
Sun Feb 15 18:25:10 PST 2009

Paul,

If you are truly having a problem please do get us a full packet trace
including the RTP...

As one of the largest FS users, I can tell you we have not seen this issue
and we interconnect with dozens of different endpoint manufacturers using
FreeSWITCH. (I run tollfreegateway.com an Open SIP to North American
Tollfree TDM termination gateway)

If this problem was wide spread I would suspect that users of several ITSPs
would be complaining and their ITSPs would be be complaining to me.

Now that being said, you're post really smells of a troll.

If it is meant as an honest problem please do get us the trace and we'll be
more than happy to look at it. Also, as was stated earlier if you are
running 1.0.3RC1 then you might see a re-sampling problem in a trans-coding
scenario, this has been resolved and you were advised to run trunk to get
this fix.

As far as your comment on spending too much time to investigate this, all we
have asked for is a simple packet trace... This is something that can be
done in 5 minutes