[Freeswitch-users] FS 1.0.2 Crash and burn

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Fri Feb 13 16:08:44 PST 2009

> Right now I'm updating the WIKI where appropriate. Top level examples
> should work with a cut and paste, if they don't you're going to alienate
> new entrants.

This is a valid point. I will be happy to help with the wiki since
documentation is kind of my bailiwick. My challenge is just being in a
position to test everything. I have only so much equipment (and time)
so it isn't always easy for me to set things up and do testing. But I
will definitely do my best.

-MC