[Freeswitch-users] FS 1.0.2 Crash and burn

Nik Middleton nik.middleton at noblesolutions.co.uk
Fri Feb 13 15:04:16 PST 2009

<groan> Guess I'll have to dust off K&R.  Having made the mindset leap
to c++ I find C very procedural.  Still would be like old times.  Code
I've looked at so far is very neat, but boy is there a lack of in-line
comments.  Haven't looked at the main source yet though.  I always used
to work on 3 lines of comments to 1 major line of code.  Call me
pedantic, but it aids maintenance.

I've always thought of C as a low level language, just up from
assembler, and nearly as efficient.  An for me, low level is good not
bad.

Regards