[Freeswitch-users] Cannot choose Cepstral voice from dialplan

pauld pauld at versafon.com
Wed Feb 11 20:38:48 PST 2009

The issue was resolved by creating symlinks to cepstral libs in FS lib
directory. I tried that on 1.0.3, but most probably it would work on
1.0.2 as well. Thanks for help.
BTW, without that FS would do a core dump (seg fault) on shutdown after
TTS was invoked at least once.
Looking at FS logs I see "TRANSCODING_NECESSARY" when executing dynamic
text even with 8 kHz voice. Why would that be? Looks like it's PCMU/8000
what it's transcoding to what?