[Freeswitch-users] How i can trigger action or application in case of sip 302 received

Brian West brian at freeswitch.org
Wed Feb 11 16:16:39 PST 2009

Please refer to the <extension name="unloop"> extension in public.xml
and default.xml  both will cause a deflect to be done so the 3 leg
call gets turned back into a 2 leg call.  In some cases it might be
desired to do a 3 leg call so you can bill the party that caused the
302 and the original party also.

/b