[Freeswitch-users] does anyone have a working FS / aastra config

John Hyde jacredit at gmail.com
Wed Feb 11 14:12:24 PST 2009

Figured out the phone was sending packets that were too large, and the
receiving system was not reassembling the fragmented packet. This can be
fixed on the Aastra by enabling basic codecs:

Go to the phone web-UI -- global SIP -- Codec Preference List -- Codec 1 --
change all to basic, save settings and restart the phone.

Or in cfg files for aastra set:

sip use basic codecs: 1

regards- John

--