[Freeswitch-users] Originate call from one ext to another from php?

Chris Elam celam at arn.com
Wed Feb 11 12:32:08 PST 2009

Hi all, I¹m just starting playing around with FS and I¹ve searched for the
answer to what I think is an easy question but I can¹t find it. I have FS
running, 2 X-lite clients on 2 different computers connected using the
preconfigured 1000 and 1001 extenstions. Both can call each other and
everything is fine. I¹m trying to figure out though how to originate the
call from 1000 to 1001 via php. I¹m using this script:

http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/PHP_Event_Socket

Except that I¹ve changed this line:

$cmd = "api help";

 $cmd = "api originate sofia/mydomain.com/1000 at 192.168.15.50
&bridge(sofia/mydomain.com/1001 at 192.168.15.50)";

The result I get is : -ERR DESTINATION_OUT_OF_ORDER

PS, I literally have ³mydomain.com² in there as it looks like from the wiki
this is the default.

Any help is much appreciated, thanks all.

This email may contain confidential information and is solely for the use of the intended recipient. Any review, distribution, disclosure or other use of this information by anyone other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete this message from your system.